Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blind River 5/4

I brought my 11 year old daughter with me on Saturday morning to Blind River by Maurepas swamp.  We put in on the west side, which doesn't have a dock and is pretty much small boat access only.

The fish weren't biting, but I think she mainly wanted to ride in my boat for the first time.

The upside is that I got to spend time with my daughter.  We did have a lot of fun scooting around on the NuCanoe with the trolling motor.

The other upside is that I got to test out my new seat pedestal and its placement.

I certainly felt a lot taller in the boat, but it was "very" comfortable.  I didn't notice much difference in stability, not to mention that I had a second person with me anyway.

All in all, I would have to chalk up the new pedestal for my seat a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment