Friday, April 26, 2013

Greetings


Welcome to Louisiana, Sportsman's Paradise.

In an official sense of the word, this is my very first Blog.  (go me!)

This has all come about because of my interest in NuCanoe.

For those of you who don't know what a NuCanoe is, it's a new style of hybrid kayak/canoe that has been on the market just a few years.  Although I am a nut about my new boat and could go on about it forever, you can find the best details on this product at:   http://www.nucanoe.com/

I purchased my boat on 2/13/13.  I bought a Classic NuCanoe 10' in Hunter's Brown.  I bought it from my new friends at Pack & Paddle in Lafayette Louisiana.


I intend on showing everyone the fun I have with it, fishing with a handful of friends or taking my girls with me when possible.


In the following days, I will begin posting about my adventures in my boat and the modifications I have made to it previously, and the new modifications I make to it.

Be prepared, I thoroughly enjoy building things and changing things.  You may get some new ideas of your own as we go along.


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment